Thursday, January 26, 2012

SFL 358 Blog Entry #5 - Parks and Recreation


I just wanna give a shout-out to one of my favorite TV shows right now! First, to those of you who watched the show when it first started and were not impressed, or felt like it was a rip-off of The Office, let me tell you I felt the same way! Season 1 was not very impressive. They hadn't quite figured out what they were going for and none of the characters were particularly likable. I gave up watching pretty quickly.

However, a year or two later, I heard that it was actually a good show. My friend explained to me that it got a whole lot better after the first season, so I checked it out. And LOVED it! Season 2 was really good! And then they added a couple great characters for season 3 and it got even better! I definitely recommend giving it a shot. It has developed its own rhythm and no longer feels like The Office. It's also a pretty clean show, at least compared to a lot of what's out there now. Watch it! Just don't bother with the first season!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Alright, alright, Tim claims to like it. Now I need to catch up!!!